There are many factors that must be considered when planning to travel abroad, things such as how much the country you’re traveling to charges for a visa and the length of time it takes for your visa application to be processed. In this article, we’ll take a look at the 10 most popular countries in Turkey that offer Turkish visas and their respective visa requirements. Turkey Visa Application Online
Turkey Visa Eligibility
- Turkey is a member of the European Union and the Eurozone, making it a popular destination for tourists from all over the continent.
- Citizens of most European countries are generally eligible for a tourist visa to visit Turkey, although there may be restrictions on certain nationalities. British citizens are generally exempt from visa requirements, but may need to obtain a Turkish transit visa if they plan to travel further into the country.
- Nationals of several other countries, including Armenia, Australia, Canada, China (PRC), Denmark, France, Germany, Israel, Italy, Japan, Kuwait, Macedonia, Mexico, Monaco Montenegro Netherlands New Zealand Norway Philippines Poland Portugal Romania Russian Federation Serbia Singapore Slovakia Slovenia South Africa Spain Sweden Switzerland Thailand The United Arab Emirates United Kingdom United States Of America Venezuela
- Some people may be required to obtain a tourist visa if they are entering Turkey for other reasons than traveling as a tourist – for example if they are visiting an institution such as a university or military base. Turkey Visa Eligibility
Types of Turkish Visas
There are three types of Turkish visas: tourist visa, business visa, and residence visa.
The tourist visa is the most common type of Turkish visa, and it allows visitors to stay in Turkey for up to 30 days.
The business visa is a type of Turkish visa that allows businesses to operate in Turkey.
The residence visa is a type of Turkish visa that allows residents of certain countries to live in Turkey.
Turkish Visas from Other Countries
Turkish visas are valid for a maximum of 30 days and can be issued to citizens of any country except countries in the European Union and the United States. There is a fee for issuing a Turkish visa, which varies depending on the type of visa requested. All applicants must have their passport valid for at least six months after the date of their planned departure from Turkey. Turkish visas are not valid for tourist visits to Cyprus, Greece or Romania. Turkey Visa FAQ
How to Apply for a Turkish Visa?
There are a few things you need to do in order to apply for a Turkish visa:
- gather the required documents. These can include your passport, a valid visa application form, and two photos.
- make an appointment at a Turkish embassy or consulate. You will need to provide your passport details, as well as the name of the person you are traveling with. Turkey Visa for US Citizens
- attend the visa application interview. This usually takes place at a consulate or embassy, and will involve an immigration officer asking you questions about why you want to travel to Turkey, as well as any concerns you may have about traveling there.
- submit your completed visa application form and photos to the embassy or consulate. You should also expect to pay a processing fee (usually around $60).
Tips on Filling Out the Turkish Application Form
There are a few things you will need to fill out when applying for a Turkish visa: your passport photo, your application form, and the relevant fees. The application form can be downloaded from the Turkish consulate website or can be found at most travel agencies in Turkey. The most important thing to remember is that you will need to provide proof of citizenship or residence in one of the eligible visa countries if you are not a citizen of Turkey.
Some other important tips when applying for a Turkish visa include preparing ahead of time and filling out all required information accurately, including your date of birth and passport number. Additionally, make sure to bring copies of all your documents with you to the consulate, as they may require additional verification prior to issuing your visa. Finally, always keep your passport valid until after you have left Turkey so that you do not have any problems entering another country once your visa has been issued.
Applying for a Schengen Visa in Turkey
If you are planning to travel to any of the Schengen visa countries, Turkey should definitely be on your list. In fact, according to the British Foreign and Commonwealth Office (FCO), Turkey is currently the tenth most popular Schengen visa country.
So what makes Turkey such a great Schengen visa country? Well, for starters, it has a very low passport requirement of just a single page with a photograph. Additionally, Turkish nationals are also allowed to stay in any of the Schengen visa countries for up to three months without having to obtain a new visa. And last but not least, Turkish citizens can apply for a visa at any of the 24 international airports located throughout the country.
So if you are looking for an easy and hassle-free way to visit one of the Schengen visa countries, look no further than Turkey!