What is the best way to make sure you’re ready for your trip to New Zealand? Well, it’s true that every country has their own specific requirements for applying for a visa, but this article provides you with an overview of the application process for each country.
What documents do I need when applying for my New Zealand Visa?
When applying for a New Zealand visa, you will need to provide the following documents:
– Your passport valid for at least six months after your planned departure from New Zealand
– A completed Visa Application Form (pdf) including your full name, date of birth and passport number
– Two photos that meet the requirements of the New Zealand Passport Service (taking into account visa type) NEW ZEALAND VISA FOR JAPANESE CITIZENS
– You may also be required to pay a processing fee. Some visa types require additional documents or fees. Please see the website of the New Zealand Passport Service for more information.
Where can I go to get my New Zealand Visa?
If you are a Japanese citizen or a Mexican citizen and you want to visit New Zealand, then the first step is to get a visa. Here are some resources that can help you apply for a visa:
The New Zealand Government website has information on how to apply for a visa. You will need to provide your passport information, as well as your birth certificate and other documents that prove your identity.
The Embassy of Japan in Wellington can also help you apply for a visa. They will charge an application fee, but they may be able to offer additional services, such as translating your application document into English.
If you are not a Japanese citizen or a Mexican citizen, then there are other ways to get a visa. For example, the United States Embassy in Wellington can sometimes grant visas on a case-by-case basis. NEW ZEALAND VISA FOR MEXICAN CITIZENS
What do I need to bring with me to the Embassy or Visa Centre?
If you’re visiting New Zealand for less than three months and you have a valid passport from your home country, you don’t need to apply for a visa. However, if you’re visiting New Zealand for longer than three months or if you’re travelling as part of a group of more than six people, you’ll need to apply for a visa.
Here’s what you’ll need to bring with you when applying for a New Zealand visa:
– Your passport (valid for at least six months after your planned departure from New Zealand)
– A completed visa application form
– Two passport photos (2×2 inches)
– Payment (in cash or Travellers Cheques only – no personal cheques)
– Proof of onward travel arrangements (e.g. airline tickets, cruise ticket, train tickets)
What are the expected processing times of a New Zealand Visa application?
The processing times for a New Zealand Visa application depend on the nationality of the applicant and whether the applicant is applying as a tourist, business visitor, student, or work visa holder.
If you are a Japanese citizen:
New Zealand Immigration will take up to 10 working days to process your visa application.
If you are a Mexican citizen:
New Zealand Immigration will take up to 20 working days to process your visa application.
If you’re a Japanese citizen or Mexican citizen planning on visiting New Zealand, be sure to familiarize yourself with the visa requirements for both countries. The list below outlines the basic requirements for each nationality, and includes information on how to apply for a visa. If you have any questions about your specific situation, don’t hesitate to reach out to our team of experts. We want you to enjoy your trip to New Zealand and make the most of your time in our beautiful country!