Theses two articles will provide you with the necessary information about Latvian nationals and Malaysian Indian nationals that are seeking to enter India. Indian Visa for Latvian Citizens
Malaysian Indian Visa Requirements
Malaysian Indian citizens must meet the following requirements to apply for a visa to visit Latvia:
– Hold a valid travel document that is not expired, such as a passport or ID card;
– Have a return ticket or proof of funds enough to cover your stay in Latvia;
– Not be in danger of being deported or having their visa revoked.
Latvian Citizens Indian Visa
Latvian citizens who are Indian nationals can apply for a visa at the nearest Latvian diplomatic mission. The requirements for a Latvian citizen to obtain an Indian visa are as follows:
– Proof of citizenship – A valid passport or national identity card is proof of citizenship.
– Proof of residence – A utility bill, lease, or other document that proves you live in Latvia is sufficient proof of residence.
– Application form – A completed application form (available online) must be submitted with the required documents.
– Photo ID – A recent photo ID, such as a driver’s license or passport photo, must be included with the application. Indian Visa for Malaysian Citizens
What Do You Need To Bring With You?
If you are a citizen of India, the Latvian embassy in your country of residence will process your Indian visa. If you are not a citizen of India, you will need to arrange for an Indian visa through your travel agent or airline.
You will need the following documents to apply for an Indian visa: your passport with at least six months remaining validity, a valid travel document (such as a passport card), proof of hotel reservations and/or flight tickets, and a copy of your Indian visa application form.
Indian visas can be issued for periods of up to six months. You will be required to present evidence that you have sufficient funds to cover your stay in Latvia, as well as sufficient funds for any emergencies that may occur while you are in Latvia.
The Process Of Obtaining An Indian Visa
If you are a Latvian citizen or a Malaysian Indian citizen and you want to visit India, then you will need to obtain an Indian Visa. The Indian Embassy in Latvia or the Indian Consulate General in Penang will issue your visa. You will need to provide your passport details, as well as documents that prove your nationality and identity, such as a copy of your passport photo and your LATAM (Latin American) travel document. It is also advisable to bring a proof of sufficient funds for your stay in India.