Are you looking to travel to India but don’t know how to get an Indian visa? Well, look no further! In this blog post, we’ll be taking a look at the process of how to secure an Indian visa from Finland and Hungary in under 7 days. We’ll also discuss the steps you need to take, the documents you need to have ready, and other details that will help make sure your application gets processed quickly and without any complications. So, let’s get started! Indian Visa from Finland
Overview of Indian Visa Requirements for Finland and Hungary
- All foreign nationals traveling to India are required to possess a valid passport and appropriate visa granted by an Indian Mission/Post abroad.
- Ordinary passports issued by the following countries can apply for e-Visa: Andorra, Angola, Antigua and Barbuda, Argentina, Armenia, Aruba, Australia, Austria, Azerbaijan. The Bahamas, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Barbados, Belarus, Belgium , Belize , Benin , Bhutan , Bolivia (Plurinational State of), Bosnia and Herzegovina , Botswana , Brazil , Brunei Darussalam , Bulgaria , Burkina Faso , Cambodia , Canada , Cape Verde , Chile , China – SAR Hong Kong and Macao only Colombia Comoros Congo (Democratic Republic of the) Cook Islands Costa Rica Cote d’Ivoire Croatia Cuba Cyprus Czech Republic Denmark Djibouti Dominica Dominican Republic Ecuador El Salvador Equatorial Guinea Estonia Eswatini (formerly Swaziland) Fiji Finland France Gabon Gambia Georgia Germany Ghana Greece Grenada Guatemala Guinea Guinea-Bissau Guyana Haiti Honduras Iceland Indonesia Iran Iraq Ireland Israel Japan Jordan Kazakhstan Kenya Kiribati Kuwait Kyrgyzstan Lao PDR Latvia Lebanon Lesotho Liberia Libya Liechtenstein Lithuania Luxembourg Madagascar Malawi Malaysia Maldives Mali Malta Marshall Islands Mauritania Mauritius Mexico Micronesia (Federated States of) Moldova Monaco Mongolia Montenegro Morocco Mozambique Myanmar Namibia Naur
Step-by-Step Guide to Applying for an Indian Visa from Finland and Hungary
- Start by visiting the website of the Indian Embassy or Consulate in your country of residence.
- Next, locate the section on visas and click on the link for applying for an Indian visa from Finland or Hungary. Indian Visa from Hungary
- You will be directed to a page with instructions on how to fill out the online visa application form. Carefully read all the instructions before beginning the application process.
- Once you are ready, begin filling out the form by entering your personal information as well as passport details.
- After you have completed all the required fields, submit the form and pay the visa fee using a credit or debit card.
- Once your payment has been processed, you will receive an email confirmation with your application reference number and further instructions on how to book an appointment for your biometric enrolment at a Visa Application Centre (VAC).
- Attend your appointment at the VAC and provide your biometric information ( fingerprints and photograph).
- Wait for your visa to be processed and once it is approved, you will receive an email notification with your e-visa attached in PDF format. Print out this document and keep it safe as you will need to present it upon arrival in India.
Required Documentation for an Indian Visa from Finland and Hungary
- A valid travel document in the form of a passport or an identity card issued by the authorities of the country of origin. The travel document should be valid for at least six months from the date of arrival in India.
- A duly completed and signed visa application form. Please note that the visa application form has to be completely filled and signed by the applicant. Incomplete forms will not be accepted.
- Two photographs of the applicant, conforming to the requirements mentioned below:
-The photograph should be a recent passport-size color photograph.
-The photograph should have a light background and should not have been taken with a flash.
-Headgear is allowed in the photograph only if worn for religious reasons, but it must not cover any part of the face. dark glasses or non-prescription glasses with tinted lenses are not acceptable unless required for medical reasons; in such cases, please submit a medical certificate along with your application form.
4. If you are employed:
-A letter from your employer on company letterhead stating your position, salary, period of employment, purpose and duration of your trip, as well as confirmation that you will return to your job upon completion of your trip (a leave letter may suffice).
If you are self-employed:
-A copy of your business license or articles of incorporation OR partnership agreement OR proof of professional status (such as lawyers, doctors, etc.), indicating nature of business