Indian visas are a popular choice for travelers to the Caribbean. If you’re interested in getting an Indian visa, be sure to check out our guide on how to get one from Cuba or Dominica.
How to get a Indian visa from Cuba or Dominica
Cuba and Dominica are both tropical countries located in the Caribbean. They are popular tourist destinations for people looking to visit sunny beaches and relax in luxurious resorts. However, before visiting either country, you will need a visa. Indian Visa from Cuba
When you arrive in Cuba or Dominica, you will first need to obtain a visa from the respective embassy or consulate. You can find the addresses of these embassies or consulates on the websites of both countries. In addition, each embassy or consulate may also be able to issue visas on arrival. If this is not possible, then you will need to submit an application for a visa at least three weeks before your intended travel date.
You should prepare all of the required information when applying for a Cuban or Dominica visa. This includes your passport photo, your passport number, your dates of travel, your destination and return dates, as well as proof that you have sufficient funds to cover your stay in both countries.
To get a visa to enter India, you will need to present the following:
-Your passport with valid visas and stamps in it
-Two recent passport size photos (2×2 inches)
-A letter of invitation from an Indian resident or company
-Proof of travel arrangements such as airline tickets, hotels, etc. Indian Visa from Dominica
How to apply for a Indian visa
If you are a citizen of India and you wish to travel to Cuba or Dominica, you will first need to obtain a visa. The process of obtaining a visa can vary depending on your citizenship and the country you are travelling to. If you are a citizen of India, you can apply for a visa through the Indian embassy in Havana or Port-au-Prince. You will need to provide your passport information as well as documentation that proves your identity and your travel intentions. If you are travelling to Dominica, you will need to visit the Dominica embassy in Havana or Port-au-Prince and submit an application form along with your passport information and documentation that proves your identity and your travel intentions. Be sure to check the requirements for each embassy before making your application.
What to bring with you when applying for a Indian visa
- Valid passport with at least six months remaining validity.
- A visa application form, which can be downloaded from the Indian embassy website.
- Two recent passport-style photographs, taken against a white background and size 2×2 inches.
- Proof of sufficient funds to cover your stay in India – either a bank statement or certified letter from your bank guaranteeing you will have enough money to cover your expenses while in India, or else an original letter of invitation from an Indian company or individual sponsoring your trip.
- Your airline ticket(s), indicating the date of your flight and the destination city/country/region where you will be departing from Cuba or Dominica
- Your hotel reservation confirmation (if applicable)
- Proof of insurance coverage for travel in India – this may include a health insurance certificate, proof of property ownership in India, or a rental contract signed by the landlord in India
- If you are traveling as part of a group, each member of your group must submit an application form and two recent passport-style photographs
Visa processing times
Cuba and Dominica are two of the most popular travel destinations for Indian nationals. As a result, both countries have robust visa processing times.
To get a visa from Cuba, you will need to submit your passport, a letter of invitation from a Cuban resident, and proof of funds (a bank statement). The processing time for visas is typically about 10 days.
To get a visa from Dominica, you will need to submit your passport, an application form (available at the embassy or consulate), and proof of funds (a bank statement). The processing time for visas is typically about 10 days.